UPSC 2020 NOTIFICATION | DOWNLOAD SYLLABUS
UPSC 2020 notification :
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as UPSC Civil Service. Who are interested in this job they are apply for this job.
UPSC NOTIFICATION 2020
Total Post – 976+ Vacancy
Post Name – UPSC
- Date of filling online application form : 12- FEBRUARY – 2020
- Registration deadline : 03- MARCH-2020
- Deadline for payment of fees :03- MARCH-2020
- Exam date : Update Soon
- Date of issue of Admit Card : Update Soon
- Answer Date : Update Soon
- General, OBC Candidate: 100/-
- SC, ST Candidate : NIL/-
- PH Candidate : NIL/-
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 32 years
- For more information on age relaxation, read the notification
Application fee payment type
- You can pay the application fee through credit card, debit card, net banking and e-challan.
- It is mandatory to pass +3 from any recognized board / institute.
- For more information on educational qualification, read the notification.
- Qualification depends on job category
After Posting -36000/- 75000/-
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination computer test and physical ability.
to know full description see full notification given link
- After going through the end of this website after carefully reading the notification related to the Heavy water bodies Recruitment form, complete the online application process and keep a photo copy of the filled application form with you for the upcoming selection process.
- After filling the UPSC Exam Recruitment Form, keep the Rashid of registration and the Rashid of fees with you safely.
All interested candidates should read the guidelines thoroughly before filling the form.