Odisha Constable Recruitment Apply Online
Odisha Amin Job: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has recently released the notification for the recruitment of Odisha Police Constable Recruitment and the candidates who are interested and have the prescribed qualification can read the notification before applying online for odisha Police constable Job . Read like this. And the candidates who want to apply can fill the form by clicking on the links given at the end of the page.
Odisha Police constable Job 2023
Odisha Staff Selection Commision (OSSC)
- Online Start Date : 30 December 2022
- Registration Last Date : 21 January 2023
- Last Date For fee payment : 21 January 2023
- Exam Date : 11 February To march 2023
- Date Of Issue Admit Card : March 2023
- Answer Key Date : April 2023
- Result Date : June 2023
- Main Exam date : July 2023
- Main Exam Result : September 2023
- Final Result Date : November To December 2023
- GENERAL, OBC Candidate : Rs Rs 0/-
- SC, ST Candidate: Rs Rs 0/-
- PH Candidate : Rs Rs 0/-
- Minimum Age:18 year
- Maximum Age: 23 year
- Read the notification for more details on age relaxation
Mode of Application Fee Payment
- You can pay the application fee through UPI,credit card, debit card, net banking and e-challan
- Must have passed Higher Secondary (10+2) from Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha or equivelent examination and she/he must have basic Computer Knowledge
- Read the notification for more information about educational qualification.
Basis of Selection
- The candidate will be selected on the basis of Written Exam OMR Based and Computer Practical Test
- After reading the notification related to Odisha Police Constable Recruitment form carefully , go to the end of this website and complete the online application process and keep the photo copy of the filled application form safe with you for the upcoming selection process.
- After filling the Odisha Police Constable Recruitment, keep the registration receipt and fee receipt safe with you.
interested candidates should read the guidelines thoroughly before filling the form