Advertisement for Recruitment to the Posts of Geologist, Petrologist, Geophysicist & Mining Officer
Online applications have been invited from the potential candidates through a proforma application to be made available on the website of the Commission (http://opsc.gov.in). Payment of link and examination fee will be available for registration / re-registration. 21.10.2020 to 20.11.2020 (Note: 2 7.1 J.2020. The last date for submission of registered online application.) For recruitment to 32 (thirty-two) posts of Geologist, 03 (Three) posts of Petrologist, 02. (Two) Geophysicist and 05 (Five) Posts of Mining Officer in the Group – A. of Odisha Mining and Geology Service under the Department of Steel and Mines in the pay scale of Rs. 56,100 / -, in Level 12, ORSP Rules, 2017 as general LA with periodic DA and other allowances SAIL – L.
A candidate must have at least 2nd class M.Sc. Diploma in Applied Geology, Dhanbad Degree, Diploma or Certificate of Indian Institute of Technology from any recognized University in India or Geology or Applied Geology or Indian School of Mines and from any other institute where such degree, diploma or The certificate is considered equivalent to a postgraduate degree in geology.
A candidate should have at least second class MSc in Geology or Applied Geology from any recognized University in India or Diploma in Applied Geology or Diploma of Technology from Indian School of Mines and Applied Geology, Dhanbad or any other institute. Should be from Where such a degree, diploma or certificate is considered equivalent to a post • bachelor’s degree in geology.
A candidate should have at least a 2 degree D class postgraduate degree in Exploration or Applied Geophysics from any recognized university or a degree in Geology and Geophysics from UT or an equivalent degree, diploma or certificate from a recognized institution.
Mining Officer: –
A candidate must have passed at least a second class degree or diploma in Mining Engineering or Mining in Applied Geology from any recognized university in India or from the Indian School of Mines and Applied Geology, Dhanbad or any other institute where such Diploma or certificate is considered equivalent to a mining engineering degree.
Application Fees :
GENERAL/OBC – 500
Official Website: Click Here
Official Notification: Click Here
- IDBI Bank Recruitment 2023 !!! Check Details, Apply Online Link
- Odisha Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 !!! Check Details, Apply Online Link
- Odisha GDS Recruitment 2023, Apply Now For Odisha Gramin Dak Sevaks
- AAICLAS Security Screener Recruitment
- Odisha Police Constable Recruitment Job: 2023
- Odisha Amin Recruitment: 2023
- Odisha LIC Recruitment 2023: Apply For 9394 Post, Any Graduation Student apply for it for Free
- Latest Job in Ayush, Check Details, Apply Now
- SBI Recruitment, Check Details Apply Now 2022
- BARC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Now
- GAIL Recruitment 2022: Apply Now
- LIC Recruitment 2022: Apply Now
- CSBC Prohibition Constable 2022- Apply Now
- DSSSB Recruitment 2022 – Apply Now
- UPSC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Now
Leave a Reply