OSSTET Application online apply criteria
1. The Teacher Eligibility Test shall be called “ODISHA SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST” (OSSTET).
2. OSSTET shall be conducted once in a year or as decided by the Government as per need.
3. The Board of Secondary Education, Odisha has been designated as the professional body for conducting OSSTET. Detailed procedure for conducting OSSTET and instruction for carrying out the examination shall be issued by the Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha.
The application form for OSSTET shall also be prescribed by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha and submission of application form shall be in online mode.
A. General Eligibility
He or she must be a citizen of India.
B. Ability to Read and Write Odia.
The candidate must be able to read and write in Odia. Any one of the following
qualification will be taken into consideration to ascertain this ability of the candidate.
(a) He/ she must have passed HSC Examination conducted by Board of Secondary Education, Odisha or an equivalent examination conducted by any other State Board or Central Board (like CBSE, ICSE) with Odia as a language subject i.e. First/ Second or Third Language.
(b) He/ She must have passed +2/ Higher Secondary Examination conducted by Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha with Odia as an examination subject.
(c) He must have passed Odia Examination of HSC/ 10th Standard Single Subject Examination conduct by the B.S.E., Odisha. In case the candidate desire to be language teacher like Hindi/ Classical Teachers (Sanskrit/ Telgu/ Urdu), passing Odia Examination of 07th Standard conducted by B.S.E., Odisha shall be allowed.
The Examination Process
I. There shall be two papers of the OSSTET viz Paper-I and Paper-II.
a) Persons having requisite academic and training qualifications as per Category-I have to appear in Paper –I of the Examination.
b) Persons having requisite academic and training qualification as per Category–II have to appear in Paper-II of the examination.
II. The Duration of the Test in each paper shall be 2 hours and 30 minutes.
III. All questions will be Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) each carrying one mark with four alternatives out of which one is correct.
IV. There shall be Four Sections in each paper.
V. In section-I, Language I, Odia shall be compulsory for all categories of posts.
VI. In section-II, Language II, English shall be compulsory for all categories of posts.
VII. In section-III, under stream TGT (Arts) and TGT (Science for both PCM & CBZ), the questions shallm be in English. The questions in other streams like Classical Teacher (Sanskrit/ Telgu/ Urdu) and
Hindi Teacher shall be in respective languages/ scripts.
VIII. The questions in Section III for Paper-II (Category-II- Physical Education Teacher) shall be from the contents of C.P.Ed. Course and shall be in English.
IX. In Section-IV the questions in Child Development, Pedagogy, School Management and Evaluation shall be in English and Compulsory for both the categories.
X. There shall be no negative marking.
Check Details Notification Here : Click Here
official Website : Click Here
Download Syllabus Here : Click here
odisha free alert job, odisha free job alert ., odisha free job alert com, odisha job alert, osstet job vacancy, osstet notifcation, osstet notificaiton 2019, osstet notification
- IDBI Bank Recruitment 2023 !!! Check Details, Apply Online Link
- Odisha Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 !!! Check Details, Apply Online Link
- Odisha GDS Recruitment 2023, Apply Now For Odisha Gramin Dak Sevaks
- AAICLAS Security Screener Recruitment
- Odisha Police Constable Recruitment Job: 2023
- Odisha Amin Recruitment: 2023
- Odisha LIC Recruitment 2023: Apply For 9394 Post, Any Graduation Student apply for it for Free
- Latest Job in Ayush, Check Details, Apply Now
- SBI Recruitment, Check Details Apply Now 2022
- BARC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Now
- GAIL Recruitment 2022: Apply Now
- LIC Recruitment 2022: Apply Now
- CSBC Prohibition Constable 2022- Apply Now
- DSSSB Recruitment 2022 – Apply Now
- UPSC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Now
Leave a Reply