OSSC Junior Clerk :
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has recently released the notification for the recruitment of OSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment and the candidates who are interested and possess the prescribed qualifications, they should read the notification thoroughly before making the OSSC Junior Clerk form online. And the candidates who want to apply can fill the form by clicking on the links given at the end of the page.
Total Post -122 Vacancy
Post Name – OSSC JUNIOR CLERK
- Date of filling online application form : Update Soon
- Registration deadline : Update Soon
- Deadline for payment of fees : Update Soon
- Exam date : Update Soon
- Date of issue of Admit Card : Update Soon
- Answer Date : Update Soon
- General, OBC Candidate: Rs 200/-
- SC, ST Candidate : Rs 0/-
- PH Candidate : Rs 0/-
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 32 years
- For more information on age relaxation, read the notification
Application fee payment type
- You can pay the application fee through credit card, debit card, net banking and e-challan.
- It is mandatory to pass +3 from any recognized board / institute.
- For more information on educational qualification, read the notification.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination computer test and physical ability.
it update very soon on ossc official website
- After going through the end of this website after carefully reading the notification related to the OSSC junior clerk cum typeist Recruitment form, complete the online application process and keep a photo copy of the filled application form with you for the upcoming selection process.
- After filling the OSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment Form, keep the Rashid of registration and the Rashid of fees with you safely.
All interested candidates should read the guidelines thoroughly before filling the form.
[su_button url=”https://odishafreejobalert.in/ossc-junior-clerk-job-odia/” target=”blank” style=”stroked” background=”#0713c7″ size=”4″]click here to Read Odia[/su_button]