OSSC Industries Promotion Officer 2020
Online application registration will be made available from 16.07.2020 to 16.08.2020 at 11.55 AM in the official website of the Commission “www.ossc.gov.in”. Applications other than online mode will not be accepted by the Commission.
Candidates have to be extra cautious while filling the online application form as there is no alternative.
Online applications have been invited for the selection of a candidate for recruitment to 03 posts of Security Officer on contract basis.
Candidates who intend to apply should pass the prescribed eligibility criteria for the post in the advertisement before filling the application. The candidate has to satisfy himself/herself about his / her eligibility for the post before applying and only through online mode. No other type of application will be considered by the Commission.
|Total Post||– 48|
|Name of The Board||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Industries Promotion officer|
|Who Can Apply||All Odisha Candidate|
|Gender||Both Male/female Apply|
|Qualification||Candidates should be completed Diploma in Engineering|
Important Date :
Start Date of Online Application
|Last Date of Online Application||16/08/2020|
The minimum age for the post is 21 years and maximum age is 32 years as on 01.01.2019. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for candidates belonging to SEBC, SC, ST & 10 years for all women candidates, candidates belonging to PWD category and total duration of service rendered in Defense Services in case of Ex-servicemen. PWD candidates in ST and SC category will be entitled to a cumulative age relaxation of ten years over and above the general relaxation specified for the category.
how to apply:
Applicants have to go into detail before filling the online application.
1. (a) The candidates have to apply online using the official website of the Commission “www.ossc.gov.in”. Applicants should get SC, ST Following the procedure detailed in clause-6 of this advertisement for applying for the post, through online mode, Rs. 200 / – and PWD categories are required to deposit a non-refundable examination fee of Rs. 200 / -. By clicking on the tab ‘Online application’ in the home page of the website, different useful details for the online application will be displayed on the computer screen. The instructions given in this advertisement are required to be read carefully before proceeding to complete the online application process. There will be 2 links under the “Form Link” column for each advertisement.
(i) For registration.
(ii) For registered user login.
All candidates must first complete the registration process before filling online. Application letter.
For registration, the candidate has to click on the “For Registration” link in the form. Link section.
On clicking the mentioned link, it will be redirected to the registration form, where some basic details will be required to be filled in correctly by the applicant.
Must have Passed Degree in Engineering in any Discipline or Diploma in Engineering in any discipline
- IDBI Bank Recruitment 2023 !!! Check Details, Apply Online Link
- Odisha Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 !!! Check Details, Apply Online Link
- Odisha GDS Recruitment 2023, Apply Now For Odisha Gramin Dak Sevaks
- AAICLAS Security Screener Recruitment
- Odisha Police Constable Recruitment Job: 2023
- Odisha Amin Recruitment: 2023
- Odisha LIC Recruitment 2023: Apply For 9394 Post, Any Graduation Student apply for it for Free
- Latest Job in Ayush, Check Details, Apply Now
- SBI Recruitment, Check Details Apply Now 2022
- BARC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Now
- GAIL Recruitment 2022: Apply Now
- LIC Recruitment 2022: Apply Now
- CSBC Prohibition Constable 2022- Apply Now
- DSSSB Recruitment 2022 – Apply Now
- UPSC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Now
Leave a Reply