ODISHA STATE BEVERAGES CORPORATION LIMITED 2020
The Odisha State Beverages Corporation Limited or OSBCL is a Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) of Government of Odisha established on 30th January 2001 with the rights and privileges of wholesale trade and distribution of IMFL, Beer and Country Spirit in the State of Odisha.
As an integral part of the professional service, OSBCL invites applications for engagement of ONE full time Senior Programmer Consultant for a period of one year to be extended further as per the requirement of the Corporation as detailed below:
Important Date :
|Start Date of Online Application||23/04/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||10/06/2020|
Vacancy Details of ODISHA STATE BEVERAGES CORPORATION LIMITED Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
Full time Senior Programmer Consultant for one year only which may be extended based on the satisfactory performance of the person engaged as well as requirement of the Corporation.
(1) Essential Qualification:
Full time MCA or Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science and Engineering or IT, full time MCA from a recognized university/ Institution.
(2) Experience :
• Minimum 4 years of Post Qualification relevant experience in development and implementation of computer application systems.
• Working Knowledge on the platforms like Microsoft Visual Studio, VB.NET or C#.NET, MVC 4.5 or Above, Web Service, AJAX, Bootstrap, Node.js, Angular.JS, Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or Higher.Knowledge of ERP will be an added advantage.
Not more than 40 years as on April 1, 2020.
(4) Monthly remuneration:
Consolidated fee of Rs. 45000/- pm.
(5) Other benefits:
Leave, Holidays as applicable to other consultants
(6) Job Description:
• Development of Web App & Mobile Apps on Android, Implementation of ERP modules.
• Data Modelling and Database Design for Computer Application Systems.
• Tune up design of web applications for maintainability, scalability and efficiency.
• Complete Information Systems Documentation and User Documentation.
• Interact with clients to determine their requirements and needs.
• Resolve and troubleshoot problems and complex issues.
• Perform Security Audit, unit tests and fix bugs.
• Highly analytical with excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Any other work that may be assigned by the management.
(7) The above post is purely on temporary contractual basis. Unless and otherwise extension is communicated in writing, the tenure will stand terminated automatically .The candidate shall not claim regularization of above engagement as a matter of right under any circumstances.
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications, age and experience will have to appear for a computer based programming test .Shortlisted candidates from the computer based programming test will be called for a personal interview. Final selection will be based on the results of the personal interview.
Important Links for ODISHA STATE BEVERAGES CORPORATION LIMITED Recruitment:
|Application Form||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
How To Apply ?
Applicants may send the filled in application form attached and their resume in the prescribed format along with one copy of recent passport size photograph and copies of credentials by Speed Post or Regd. Post with AD in a properly sealed cover addressed to General Manager (Admn.), Odisha State Beverages Corporation Ltd., 2nd Floor, Fortune Towers, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar-751023, Odisha, India which must reach at the above address on or before 30.03.2020. The Management will not be responsible for any postal delay.