OAVS Junior Clerk cum Accountant job vacancies apply nowhere
Application in the prescribed format are invited from desirous candidates for recruitment to the posts Junior Clerk-cum-Accountant in OAV, Akhupadar, Odagaon & OAV. Taranto, Khandapada.
|Name of the
|Name of the Post||Scale of Pay||No. of Posts
in each OAV
|Nature of the
To be appointed
To be appointed
(i) Bachelor degree and knowledge in computer with tally. (ii) Proficiency in Odia and English.
In order to be eligible for engagement, a candidate must satisfy the following conditions:
(i) He /She must be a citizen of India. (ii) Must be of sound mind.
(iii) Must not be having more than one spouse living.
(iv) Candidates having Bachelor’s Degree from any University of the State are eligible. Regarding Universities / Institutions of outside State, the candidates shall only be eligible for engagement after verification of genuineness of their educational qualification from concerned University/Institutions from which they have obtained the degree.
Candidates shall be under 32 years of age and above 21 years of age as on the date of advertisement.
The applicant has to pay Rs.200/- in the shape of Indian Postal Order (IPO) payable to District Education Officer, Nayagarh along with his/her application form.
The District Education Officer will work out of the total post of Junior Clerk-cum-Accountant sanctioned in respect of Odisha Adarsha Vidyalayas in Nayagarh District in the District level. The final selection list will be placed before the committee headed by Collector for final approval.
Last Date for receipt of Applications:-
The last date of receipt of application forms in the office of the District Education Officer, Nayagarh is 17.11.2020. Application received beyond the dateline & incomplete application in any form is liable for rejection.
The applicant has to apply specifically superscribing “Application for the post of Jr. Clerk-cum-Accountant in OAV, Akhupadar Odagaon” or “Application for the post of Jr. Clerk-cum-Accountant in OAV, Taranto, Khandapada”. The applicant has to apply for each and pay Rs.200/- separately in case one intends to apply for both the post.
- IDBI Bank Recruitment 2023 !!! Check Details, Apply Online Link
- Odisha Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 !!! Check Details, Apply Online Link
- Odisha GDS Recruitment 2023, Apply Now For Odisha Gramin Dak Sevaks
- AAICLAS Security Screener Recruitment
- Odisha Police Constable Recruitment Job: 2023
- Odisha Amin Recruitment: 2023
- Odisha LIC Recruitment 2023: Apply For 9394 Post, Any Graduation Student apply for it for Free
- Latest Job in Ayush, Check Details, Apply Now
- SBI Recruitment, Check Details Apply Now 2022
- BARC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Now
- GAIL Recruitment 2022: Apply Now
- LIC Recruitment 2022: Apply Now
- CSBC Prohibition Constable 2022- Apply Now
- DSSSB Recruitment 2022 – Apply Now
- UPSC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Now
Leave a Reply