Lab & Technician Job Notification in Gajapati
Applications are invited from eligible candidates including retired personnel’s for engagement as Laboratory Technician on short term contract basis till 30.06.2020 which may be extended if situation so warrants for treatment of COVID-19 effected patients as detailed below.
|Total Post||– 05|
|Name of The Board||MAHARAJA KRISHNA CHANDRA GAJAPATI MEDICAL COLLEGE HOSPITAL|
|Post Name||– Laboratory Technician|
|Who Can Apply||– All Odisha Candidates|
|Gender||– Both Male/female Apply|
|Job Location||– Ganjam District|
|Apply Mode||– Direct Attend Interview|
|Interview Date||– 18-05-2020 To 20-05-2020|
|Time||– 11 pm|
|Address||– At/Po- Superintendent, MKCG Medical College & Hospital, Berhampur.|
|Age Limit||– 21 – 65 Years as on the date of Advertisement for the Post.|
|Qualification||– +2 Science With DMLT Course.|
|Selection Process||– Walk-in-interview|
Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria can attend the walk-in-interview as per the scheduled programme with the following documents:
1. Duly filled in and signed application in prescribed format.
2. Any photo ID card(AADHAR, PAN, Voter ID etc)
3. Original testimonials for verification.
4. Two pass port size color photo graphs.
A set of self attested (full signature) photocopy of all required documents.
The details regarding qualification, age, prescribed format, selection criteria etc. may be visit website www.ganjam.nic.in /www.mkcgmch.org
1 Nationality: – She/he must be a citizen of India.
2. Age limit: – She/he must have attained the age of 21 years and must not be above the age of 65 years on the date of advertisement for the post.
3. Knowledge in Odia. – The candidate must:
a) be able to read, write and speak Odia;
b) have passed middle school examination with Odia as language subject; or
c) have passed Matriculation or equivalent examination with Odia as medium of examination in non-language subject; or
d) have passed in Odia as language subject in final examination of class-VII from
a school or educational institution recognized by the Government of Odisha or the central Government; or have passed a test in Odia in Middle English School standard conducted by the School and Mass Education Department.
2. Marital Status – If married, the candidate must not have more than one spouse living: Provided that the Government may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissibleunder the personal law applicable to such person or there are other specific grounds for doing so, exempt any person from the operation of this rule.
Physical Fitness:- The candidate must be of good mental and physical health and free from any physical defects likely to make her/his incapable of discharging her/his normal duties in the Service. A candidate, who after such medical examination as the Government may prescribe is not found to satisfy the requirements shall not be appointed to the Service.
4. Registration: The candidate must have registered her/his name in respective Council in the State and have possessed valid registration certificates as on the date of advertisement.
Lab. Technician : Must have passed +2 Science Examination under Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha/Equivalent and Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from Govt. Medical College & Hospitals of the state/any other private Institutions recognized by Govt. of Odisha or All India Council of Technical Education.
Process of finalization of Merit list
The career assessment would be done for individual applicant using following criteria.
|HSC rexcluding 4th optional)/equivalent||
|ii.||+2 [excluding 4th optional l/ equivalent||30%|
Official Website : Click Here
Official Notification : Click Here
- IDBI Bank Recruitment 2023 !!! Check Details, Apply Online Link
- Odisha Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 !!! Check Details, Apply Online Link
- Odisha GDS Recruitment 2023, Apply Now For Odisha Gramin Dak Sevaks
- AAICLAS Security Screener Recruitment
- Odisha Police Constable Recruitment Job: 2023
- Odisha Amin Recruitment: 2023
- Odisha LIC Recruitment 2023: Apply For 9394 Post, Any Graduation Student apply for it for Free
- Latest Job in Ayush, Check Details, Apply Now
- SBI Recruitment, Check Details Apply Now 2022
- BARC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Now
- GAIL Recruitment 2022: Apply Now
- LIC Recruitment 2022: Apply Now
- CSBC Prohibition Constable 2022- Apply Now
- DSSSB Recruitment 2022 – Apply Now
- UPSC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Now
Leave a Reply