Job in District Legal Services Authority Angul 2020 Check Details
Applications are invited in the prescribed format from interested candidates for recruitment to the post of Junior Clerk in Taluk Legal Services Committee (TLSC), Chhindpara under the establishment of District Legal Services Authority, Angul. Such appointment will be governed by the provisions of the Odisha Group- “C” and Group- “D” Posts (Contractual Appointment) Rules, 2013 read Pant Odisha Group-C “and Group-” D “Posts (Contractual Appointment) 2017. .
Candidates will be selected for appointment on the basis of their status in the general merit list.
The District Judge-cum-Chairman, District Legal Services Authority (DLSA), as per the result of the examination, Angul’s decision will be final and will not be liable to challenge under any circumstances. The Authority cancels the recruitment process at any time without prior notice.
Eligibility of candidates:
To be eligible for the above post, a candidate-
(A) Must pass CHSE 01 equivalent examination and at least +2 examination by Odia, at least M.E.
(b) Must have passed at least a diploma in computer application from a recognized institute.
(c) A formal and uniform type of test in English and Odia will be conducted on a Computer Course.
(d) Age: The age of the candidate shall not be less than 18 years and the age of nut will be more than 32 years as on 01.09.0920.
Fee for examination
Candidates are required to deposit fees of 100 / – (one hundred), 111 sizes of Treasury Challan only under Head “0070-Other Administrative Services-01-Justice-Administration-Service and Service Fee-0010-Fee for Service Provided- 02040- Examination fees for recruitment “and submitting the original copy of the challan along with the application form.
Candidates are required to submit their application form duly filled 111 and sign with their own hand which furnishes the required details as per format 918011 given below. Candidates who are in government service will have to apply through proper channel.
Last date for receipt of application:
Reaching the office of the Chairman, District Legal Services Authority, Angul, AT-ADR Building, Civil as 111 list below with self-attested copies of application (herewith attached), certificate, and photo in the prescribed format along with necessary documents. needed. Court premises, P.0 / Dist-Angul, Pin- 759122 can be dropped in box provoked for the purpose in the office of District Legal Services Authority, Angul on every working day either on or before 09.10.2020. Applications received in the office after the last date by any means will not be entertained.
- IDBI Bank Recruitment 2023 !!! Check Details, Apply Online Link
- Odisha Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 !!! Check Details, Apply Online Link
- Odisha GDS Recruitment 2023, Apply Now For Odisha Gramin Dak Sevaks
- AAICLAS Security Screener Recruitment
- Odisha Police Constable Recruitment Job: 2023
- Odisha Amin Recruitment: 2023
- Odisha LIC Recruitment 2023: Apply For 9394 Post, Any Graduation Student apply for it for Free
- Latest Job in Ayush, Check Details, Apply Now
- SBI Recruitment, Check Details Apply Now 2022
- BARC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Now
- GAIL Recruitment 2022: Apply Now
- LIC Recruitment 2022: Apply Now
- CSBC Prohibition Constable 2022- Apply Now
- DSSSB Recruitment 2022 – Apply Now
- UPSC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Now
Leave a Reply